Breach of Real Estate Contract in Waterbury
Get Legal Help from Our Connecticut Real Estate Attorneys
A breach of a
real estate contract can happen when the terms of conditions of a real estate contract
are not obligated. These contracts often cover a variety of real estate
issues, but primarily deal with a sales transaction.
If you are the victim of a breach of real estate contract in Connecticut,
our real estate attorneys at
Fitzpatrick Mariano Santos Sousa P.C. can help you obtain the outcome you desire. We can investigate your case,
collect evidence, and determine if a breach is evident. Do not hesitate
to get the qualified legal counsel necessary to protect your rights.
Terms & Conditions of Real Estate Contract
All real estate purchase agreements contain multiple terms and conditions.
If either party decides to breach the terms and conditions stated in the
agreement, the other party may possess a legal claim against the party
responsible for the breach.
Conditions in a real estate contract typically include the following:
- Purchase price of property
- Closing date
- Date of buyer possession
- Move-in date
- Items include in sale, such as lighting fixtures, appliances, and plants
- Items not included in sale
- Terms that the seller will give clear title to the property
- Description of the property sold
- Fees and expenses each party is responsible for
Common ways a breach can occur include:
- Failure to pay on time
- Failure to deliver the property deed in the correct manner
- Contesting a real estate contract penalty clause
- Problems with implied warranty
- Unauthorized sub-leasing of the property
40+ Years of Experience on Your Side
At Fitzpatrick Mariano Santos Sousa P.C., we possess the skill and ability
to provide excellent legal assistance to you for your residential or commercial
more than four decades of combined legal experience, our Connecticut real estate lawyers have the extensive knowledge of state
laws and court proceedings to pursue the appropriate legal action.
Contact our firm and request a free
case evaluation today.